Justthebeginnings - Different Dress Than Ordered

Featured Not resolved

I had measurements taken and ordered the custom sized dress. I had plenty of time to spare so I figured the extra time it took to make the dress was worth not having to pay for it to be taken in.

When I received the dress, it was wadded up in a bag and did not come with the shawl that was pictured. No where on the webpage did it state that dresses pictured with shawls did not come with them. In fact the webpage said that most dresses come with one even if it's not pictured. I contacted Lisa who ordered the shawl.

Once I received it I tried everything on. It is definitely not the same dress that I ordered. The shawl did not have the lace edging. The dress material and overlay look completely different than pictured.

I again contacted Lisa (the day I received the shawl) and was told that it was too late for returns. PayPal has a very short refund timeframe so they did not help either. Which is probably why this company uses Paypal. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Go to a local store and buy your dress. I've included the comparison photo of what I received vs what I ordered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 03, 2014.

Online Business Scam Justthebeginnings.com

I ordered my bride maids dresses from this online company Just The Beginning owner Lisa Loya. After spending a substanial amount of money with this online business understanding that there are No Refunds/Cancellations.

But only Exchanges on bride maids dresses. I sent the dresses back that I did not like for an even exchange. After talking with Lisa Loya the owner. That clearly does not have a clue of what customer Service is nor people skills.

The owner Lisa Loya stated to me in order for her to order me the new dresses that I had to pay her a restocking fee of $120.00 plus shipping fees.

This online company is a SCAM.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 02, 2008.

Comments

I ordered 4 bridesmaid dresses from Just The Beginnings Bridal. When I received them I was extremely happy with my purchase.

The quality of the dresses were nice and the price was fantastic, saved over 100.00 each dress.

Great customer service. Will be a returning customer for ball gown purchases for the military ball.