Huntington Beach, California
Featured Not resolved

I had measurements taken and ordered the custom sized dress.I had plenty of time to spare so I figured the extra time it took to make the dress was worth not having to pay for it to be taken in.

When I received the dress, it was wadded up in a bag and did not come with the shawl that was pictured. No where on the webpage did it state that dresses pictured with shawls did not come with them. In fact the webpage said that most dresses come with one even if it's not pictured. I contacted Lisa who ordered the shawl.

Once I received it I tried everything on. It is definitely not the same dress that I ordered. The shawl did not have the lace edging. The dress material and overlay look completely different than pictured.

I again contacted Lisa (the day I received the shawl) and was told that it was too late for returns. PayPal has a very short refund timeframe so they did not help either. Which is probably why this company uses Paypal. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Go to a local store and buy your dress.I've included the comparison photo of what I received vs what I ordered.

Had an Experience with Justthebeginnings?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion