Featured Not resolved

I had measurements taken and ordered the custom sized dress.I had plenty of time to spare so I figured the extra time it took to make the dress was worth not having to pay for it to be taken in.

When I received the dress, it was wadded up in a bag and did not come with the shawl that was pictured. No where on the webpage did it state that dresses pictured with shawls did not come with them. In fact the webpage said that most dresses come with one even if it's not pictured. I contacted Lisa who ordered the shawl.

Once I received it I tried everything on. It is definitely not the same dress that I ordered. The shawl did not have the lace edging. The dress material and overlay look completely different than pictured.

I again contacted Lisa (the day I received the shawl) and was told that it was too late for returns. PayPal has a very short refund timeframe so they did not help either. Which is probably why this company uses Paypal. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Go to a local store and buy your dress.I've included the comparison photo of what I received vs what I ordered.

Had an Experience with Justthebeginnings?

Comments

Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Ezbuy - Worst service I have ever used Ezbuy "I am an ezbuy customer from the time they first started out until now. So I had been through the early stages (which to me was the best time) because..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Ikea - shop the store and not online!!!!! Zero Customer service Ikea "My elderly mother has a home in the country, not close to any big cities. We used IKEA online to order a kitchen item for a rental unit. This item..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more